LOOK WHAT'S NEW
On the message page a message from the National President GrayFox...updated April 27th 2016
**New links to Buffalo Soldier's Store and National Forum-Links Page**
!!!!Checkout The New Blog Page...Just Click Add Comments To Share Your Comments, Thoughts & Experiences!!!!
%%%%Guest To Our Site...On The Guestbook Page We Welcome Your Greetings, Thoughts, And Comments...We're Glad You Stopped By%%%%
- Feb 18th and 19th the Buffalo Soldiers MC were guests at the OKC Fairgrounds for
the 20th Annual OKC Bike Show and Swap Meet. We had a great time networking
greeting and socializing with the many visitors out for a great time showcasing
their riding works of art. Congratulations to the President Bobby "Conda" Oliver Jr.
his bike Iron Horse placed second in his class.
We appreciate all that showed up to support!
- In February the Buffalo Soldiers were present at the State Agriculture Department
for a Black History Month Program, see pictures.
- March 18th the Buffalo Soldiers raised money and supported the Kidney Walk
- March 31st the Buffalo Soldiers volunteered for the Habitat for Humanity fundraiser
during the GloRun.
- In March Helen Belonga donated formal gowns to the young ladies of
Star Spencer High School for the prom. Click on link to see thank you letter.
- April 22, 2017 several members made Guthrie's annual 89'ers day parade
we left there and went to hang out with fellow motorcycle riders at the
Zodiac Club to support them during their fish fry fundraiser. Another great
weekend comes to a close and we are preparing for the the next big ride!
- April 29, 2017 Yo Majesty, T-Mac, and RoRo volunteered to secure parking
areas and then moved on to cheer on the runners at the 25thmile mark.
We are so inspired that we will be signing for the 5k mile/walk and we
are not doing it alone. We will start training and encouraging others
to get on board!!! See everyone next year!!! :)
- May 6, 2017 the club Donated money to the BTR Elite fundraiser
helping young ladies travel to New Orleans for a basketball events
had a great time enjoyed the food which was superbly done by the
Buffalo Soldiers own Lonnie "Lawnmower"Mitchell and his team
That BBQ was on point. Thanks all for participating!!
- May 25-28th 2017 The NABSTMC Central Frontier Conference
we had a blast!!!! Meet great Soldiers and Troopers and no doubt
the highlight of the conference was meeting the Founder "Drem Makr"
his lovely wife, The National President Gray Fox and his wife.
It was our honor to be part
of history. Lest we not forget!
- June 10th a few of the Soldiers rode to Wichita, KS to
enjoy the 14th annual cookout with the Phat Azz Motorcycle club
we met good people all wanting to enjoy each others company
and we thoroughly enjoyed the ride!
- JUNE 17TH THE OKLAHOMA MOTHER CHAPTER AND THE LAWTON CHAPTER
ROAD IN THE JUNETEENTH PARADE IN CHICKASHA. We had a great time interacting
with the people that came out to enjoy the parade and participate in the program.
We left there and went to a Blood Drive at the Douglass Recreational Center
in Oklahoma City