All applicants must meet the following criteria in order to become a member:
- Be nominated at a monthly meeting by a member in good standing.
- Complete membership application and emergency medical record.
- Be licensed to operate a motorcycle (motorcycle endorsement) (Insurance verification).
- Have no criminal record.
- Own or be in the process of purchasing a motorcycle of at least 750cc's within 6 months of acceptance.
- Be available to participate in at least 75% of scheduled monthly meetings and Buffalo Soldier rides
- Successfully complete 6-12 months probationary period.
- Carry a majority vote of acceptance from the general members and a unanimous vote by the executive board.
- Agree to abide by both Oklahoma City and the National Association of Buffalo Soldiers & Troopers Motorcycle Clubs' By Laws.
Complete application online
Print application when finished
Submit to sponsoring member
- Questionnaire pg1
- Contact Buffalosoldiersoklahomacity@gmail.com